Wireless AirPods are a new trend in the tech world. Although they are convenient to use, some things like how to skip songs with AirPods pro aren’t glaring for newbies at first.
In this article, you’ll learn how to navigate through an Airpod pro system and skip songs with the headphones.
But before we get to that, let’s jog your memory through the basics.
The AirPod Pro is the third generation Apple headphones with active noise cancellation.
How to pair your iPhone to your Airpod Pro
- First, unbox your device.
- Then, unlock your iPhone. Open the case of your Airpod pro.
- At the back of the Airpod pro case, long-press the ‘setup’ button. This is a circular button.
- Once you do that, you’ll receive a prompt on your iPhone that it has been paired.
- On your iPhone, tap on the ‘connect’ button.
How to skip songs with AirPods pro
Your playlist won’t always deliver the right songs.
Therefore, knowing how to skip songs prevents you from reaching for your phone when songs you don’t want to hear come up.
This process is pretty straightforward on the first and second-generation AirPods.
For these headphones, the default setting is to double-tap one of the Airpods to change a song.
The Airpod Pro allows you to double-tap or long-press either pod to switch to another song.
However, you can only adjust the long-press setting with these headphones.
You can turn off double-tap skipping on any Airpod anytime you wish.
How to manage your settings to skip songs on the Gen1 and Gen2 AirPods
- Head over to the settings of your phone.
- Navigate to the Bluetooth panel on your iPhone. Tap on it. Your AirPods would be available on the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Pick your AirPod from the list of available Bluetooth devices.
- Select the pod you’d like to activate to enable you to skip songs. You can choose either the left or the right one.
- The next prompt would give you a few options. Select the option that says ‘Next Track.’ Generally, this option should be automatically selected for you. Only select the ‘Next Track’ option isn’t the default setting.
How to manage your settings to skip songs on your Airpod Pro
- Go to the settings of your iOS device.
- Head over to your Bluetooth.
- From the list of available Bluetooth options, select your AirPods. Another page would pop up to decide what Airpod would like to activate the long-press feature to skip a song.
- Select the left or the right pod.
- Just as you did with the first and second-generation AirPods, set it as ‘Next Track.’
Unless you’ll rather switch songs from your iPhone, knowing how to skip songs with Airpods pro should prove useful to you.
To get started, follow the five easy steps we’ve listed above.
Features4 weeks ago
Apple Develops New Bundles for Their Customers to Enhance Their Digital Services
Sponsored3 weeks ago
Join the itel Buy and Win Promo to Win Smartphones and Home Appliances This September!
How-tos1 week ago
How to Recover Deleted Files on Your Devices [Windows, Android, Linux, Mac, SD Card]
Laptops4 weeks ago
Toshiba is Officially Done with Laptop Production: What’s Next?
Entertainment2 weeks ago
How to Download Movies/Series from Netflix on any Device: Enjoy Unfettered Access to Entertainment
Mobile4 weeks ago
Whatsapp Plans to Sync Users’ Chats Across Multiple Devices
How-tos2 weeks ago
How to Convert Article to Audio: Easiest Way to Make a Podcast
How-tos2 weeks ago
How to Tweet with Your Voice: Text Less Say More with Twitter Voice Tweets