How will you feel if there is an online payment system that enables you to make secure, instant and cost-effective payment? Well, you’ve got to be excited because Jumia provides such services for its users.
Jumia, one of the popularly known online stores, created JumiaPay for these reasons.
That is, to provide for its users a secure, affordable and quick payment system. Through the article, you will be able to know everything about JumiaPay.
JumiaPay, formerly known as JumiaOne, is a comprehensive payment platform. It allows you to pay for orders, utility bills, airtime recharge, hotel booking, and so much more.
The payment platform serves as the gateway to provide for all Jumia services.
It is also free, and it allows you to make payments and bring online services together.
Besides, JumiaPay keeps data safe and adheres to safety and security standards.
Why should you use JumiaPay?
You must be wondering, “Why JumiaPay,” of all payment methods.
Well, many use JumiaPay because it is the simplest, safest and easiest way to make payments.
Also, it is the fastest of all payment methods.
However, there are unique services JumiaPay offers to users; they include:
- JumiaPay provides to users 24/7 service. It is accessible every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year. It does not have any limitations with regard to time.
- JumiaPay provides a variety of services to its users. With it, you can access several digital services like hotel bookings, ordering for food and many more.
- It provides minimal fees for users. That is, it doesn’t incur extra charges on the bill.
- Also, it allows you to earn money from using the site. Meaning, you can earn cashback or commission after every recharge and also from referrals.
- Above all, JumiaPay provides convenience to all users. You don’t need to go anywhere to use the app.
How can you signup for it
To sign up for Jumiaspay, follow the steps below:
- If you don’t have a Jumia app already, go to the Google play store, download “JumiaPay Nigeria.”
- Then, use your JumiaPay login to access the app.
- For those without an account, login with Facebook or your Gmail.
- After, fill in the necessary details and signup.
Also, you should know that JumiaPay automatically sets up an account once you purchase on Jumia.
But it is after you choose JumiaPay as a payment option. Then JumiaPay saves your email and requests a password for security.
Meanwhile, in a case where you can’t log in or have forgotten your password, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Jumia homepage.
- Click on the “forgot your password” button.
- Enter your registered email address used in opening the account.
- Jumia will send you an email to reset and recover your password.
How to use JumiaPay
To use the payment method is very easy. There are two options in using JumiaPay; the debit card and card transfer method.
Follow the steps below to pay with your debit card.
- Purchase on Jumia by selecting items of your choice
- Click on checkout
- After that, it asks you to choose a payment method.
- Choose JumiaPay as your medium of payment.
- Select a debit card option, pick a bank and fill in your details.
- Select card option and input info
- After, click on “Make Payment.”
Follow the step below to pay with a bank transfer.
- Purchase on Jumia by selecting items of your choice
- Click on checkout
- Select “Bank transfer” as your “Payment method.”
- Add your ten-digit account number for first-time users and your account name.
If you want to know if your transaction is successful, follow the steps below.
- To confirm payment, your bank will send you a one-time code on to your registered number.
- Enter the one-time code and click “Enter” to confirm the transaction successfully.
- After, you wait for Jumia to deliver your item.
What happens If damaged/wrong items are delivered
In a case where a damaged or wrong item is delivered, JumiaPay offers a refund to customers.
The refund process is quick.
However, you should return items within seven days.
After this, your money would get a refund into your JumiaPay wallet.
What is JumiaPay wallet?
Jumia wallet is your online purse for funds provided by Jumia.
It is a digital wallet available to anyone that shops on Jumia.
You can make purchases with it and is usually links to your Jumia account.
Additionally, all refunds and cashback are funded to the wallet, whether you use JumiaPay or not.
With it, you can also finance your money from your Jumia wallet to your bank account.
Besides that, Jumia allows you to use your refunds to pay for an order.
Below are steps to follow to use Jumia pay balance:
- Select the items you want and proceed to the checkout page
- Select your payment method on the checkout page.
- Click on “Proceed to the next step.”
- Select JumiaPay, which automatically displays your wallet balance
- Then, click on “Confirm balance.” It deducts money.
Note that, if the amount does not cover the items, it brings out a balance to pay.
Also, it directs you to where to make payment with your card.
How to fund your JumiaPay wallet
For now, the only way to fund your wallet is through refunds.
Moreover, the feature to transfer money to your wallet is not available yet.
So, you can only move money from your JumiaPay wallet to your bank.
Follow the steps to transfer to your mobile bank.
- Go to Pay.Jumia.com
- Click on “Login”
- Type in your login details “email address and password.”
- Click on “Withdraw”
- Click “Bank transfer.”
- Input your bank details
- And click to receive your money through a bank alert.
How you can delete/ deactivate your JumiaPay account
If you suddenly feel you don’t need the account, follow the instructions below to deactivate it:
- Go to “Contact us.”
- Type in your issue in the “Describe your issue box.”
- Fill the form to continue.
Jumia loves to serve its customers with the best services. So, it provided a unique payment method to help sellers online.
What is JumiaPay for business
JumiaPay for business is a platform that helps businesses in partnership with Jumia.
It offers the sellers flexibility, a faster payment method and a single payout option.
ALSO READ: How To Speed Up A Computer: Amazing Tips
That is, vendors of Jumia can now have their payment options. So people can pay directly into their JumiaPay wallets.
How to register for JumiaPay for business
Below is how you can register for JumiaPay for business.
- Login to the seller centre accounts using your email and password.
- After you log in and click on “Settings,” then go to “Your Profile.”
- Click on the “Payment Method,” then press “Register.”
- Click on the displayed link.
- Type in your email address as on sellers centre and click “Create an account.”
- Create your business account by typing your business name
- Then confirm the account you want to link to your seller centre account.
- After, check the seller centre if you now have JumiaPay as a payment method.
How to use Jumaiapay for business
Now that you’ve registered for JumiaPay for business, here is how you can use the payment option using the steps below.
The first step is to make a payment method.
- Go to pay.jumia.com and log in.
- Click on a payment method, then add method.
- Add your preferred bank and then bank detail.
After this, the next step is “how to verify payment method.”
- To do that, send a mail with the following information below to businessverification.pay.ng@Jumia.com.
- JumiaPay Business Account Name
- JumiaPay Business Account ID
- Seller Center Store Name
- Phone Number
- First and Last name of bank account
- Bank Name
- Last four digits of the account number
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
The process duration can be up to 48 hours.
- After it is approved, your account details appear under the payment option. Also, every transaction will appear under the “transaction” option.
How to withdraw from your JumiaPay for business wallet
For JumiaPay for business, to withdraw your cash from the wallet, follow the steps below:
- login to your “JumiaPay for business” account
- After, go to “Balance and Withdraw,” then click to withdraw.
- Insert the amount you want to withdraw and bank
- Confirm info for withdrawal by clicking “Confirm” and transaction it’s done.
If you decide to remove your card from the payment option, click on “Contact us” to fill a form.
How to “Contact us” on JumiaPay
To point out any issue in regards to JumiaPay, click on the “Contact us” icon. You can also send a mail to email@example.com. Below is a compiled list of details required for the “Contact us” form.
- Scanned copy of your means of identification. (International passport, driver license, national ID)
- The email address linked to your bank details
- Name on card
- Bank name
- Account number
- Last six digits of your card number
In conclusion, Jumiapay can be used by anyone at any time. Also, you can begin to experience the best payment system now that you know everything about Jumiapay.
Features3 weeks ago
What CBN’s Ban On Cryptocurrency Means For The Struggling Nigerian Economy
News4 weeks ago
Jeff Bezos Steps Down As Amazon CEO In A Transitional Move To Become Executive Chair
e-Commerce4 weeks ago
Clubhouse Is Not Clubhouse: Learn More Here
Business4 weeks ago
How Elon Musk Is Influencing Stock Price Shifts With Tweets
How-tos3 weeks ago
EHINGBETI 2021: How To Register For The Lagos State Economic Summit
Sponsored4 weeks ago
itel Red Valentine: itel Set To Wow Customers For Valentine’s Day
Entertainment3 weeks ago
IROKOtv To Go Public On The London Stock Exchange In 2022
Mobile4 weeks ago
Government Stops Usage Of Smartphones In Primary And Middle School