Microsoft will be launching its new windows product pretty soon. It will be coming with some exciting updates you don’t want to miss out on. This article will discuss some of these updates released by Microsoft.
However, the coming of these updates is pretty interesting. The update came after the company was said to have discovered a bug after releasing the product to its Windows Insider Programme.
Windows Insider Programme is a group of Windows fanatics who get to see first the planned releases before releasing them to the public.
This group had millions of people accessible to Windows 11 build 22000.706.
And after which, when released to them, they had to uninstall it as there were some bugs discovered. However, with Microsoft’s new announcement, Windows is bug-free, and it is coming with some excellent feature updates.
ALSO READ: Spotify To Test NFT For Musicians’ Profile
Features to expect on Windows 11
Microsoft has said that for its new Windows update, users should be expecting to get an update that improves family safety verification. So you can request more screen time for your child.
Another feature coming with Windows 11 is enabling the home screen to display a new background every day.
Also, support will be coming for the Windows spotlight feature on the desktop. And so this would be what will enable the new backgrounds.
The Windows Spotlight feature was introduced when Microsoft launched its Windows 10. Using Microsoft’s Bing search engine, it was possible to add new backgrounds and information about them to their lock screen daily.
The new update would enable unique background daily for the home and lock screens.
All users need to do is go to personalization settings and find “Personalize your background”. Once users do that, they can enable Windows Spotlight and automatically get new backgrounds each day.
With the bugs fixed for Windows 11, users will experience a whole new experience.
Here are some of the bugs that were fixed.
Several bugs were discovered on some apps when Windows 11 was first introduced. Some of the bugs fixed under the last KB5014019 update include
- Fix the issue that fails to maintain the display brightness after changing the display mode.
- Bugfix of issues that prevent the Azure Desired State Configuration (DSC) scenarios that have multiple partial configurations from working as expected.
- Addressed the issue that might affect some apps that use d3d9.dll with certain graphics cards and might cause those apps to close unexpectedly.
- Issues in searchindexer.exe that affects the search for shapes in Microsoft vision.
- An issue that might run any CPU application as a 32-bit process.
- The issue that prevents internet shortcuts from updating.
- Fixing the issue that causes some users to see a black screen when they sign in and out of Windows.
- Issues that fail to display the Application Counters section in the performance reports of the Performance Monitor too
News4 weeks ago
Designers Will Now Pay Subscription To Use Pantone Colors In Photoshop
News3 weeks ago
Twitter Co-Founder, Jack Dorsey, Launches New Social Media App, Bluesky
News6 days ago
Airtel Launches 5G At Indian Airport After NCC Denied Its Nigerian Bid
Business2 weeks ago
HACKFEST 2022: I4G To Empower, Educate African Techies This Saturday
Mobile4 weeks ago
Geniex Partners With Infinix To Gift Hot 20i Buyers Free Data
Tech3 days ago
How Nigeria, Africa Got Hit By FTX’s Collapse Bullet
Entertainment4 weeks ago
Top 20 Apps Draining Your Phone’s Battery And Memory The Most
How-tos2 weeks ago
How To Use New Instagram Scheduling Tool For Scheduling Reels, Photos, Carousels