Financial Inclusion Leaders Conference will hold virtually on Thursday, October 22, 2020.
The event will bring fintech participants across Kenya and Africa together.
The conference will focus on challenges and new opportunities in driving financial inclusion in Africa.
In addition, the Financial Inclusion Leaders Conference will also discuss how technology can play a role in it.
The conference will take place on the Zoom webinar and streamed across other platforms like Youtube and Facebook.
Experts in banks, government regulatory bodies, health, mobile money, Insurance, payment platforms, eCommerce and real estate will partake in the virtual event.
Why is the Summit holding
The conference’s idea is to recognise and have a transformative conversation with ideal participants making an excellent contribution towards growth and development in Kenya and Africa.
One of the ways to achieve this is through the adoption of financial inclusion.
Furthermore, it would ease the financial accessibility to the unbanked population and promote partnerships and collaboration in Africa.
The event focus includes the following:
- Focusing on the role of development Funding and its help in driving financial Inclusion.
- Role of financial health – and ecosystem drivers that enable prosperity through health inclusion during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Fintech innovations addressing unbanked customers – and identify a roadmap to maximise their impact across sectors.
- The role of women accelerating financial inclusion among women through data.
- Focusing on driving financial inclusion in agriculture.
Interested persons can click here to register.