Momentum, one of the most important technology event, will hold virtually.
The event will unite global technology communities to promote the role of tech in building a better society as well as the advancement of the nation’s economy.
Many pioneers and tech innovators will maximise the platform to its full length.
It is for them to showcase their talents and insights on how to address fundamental questions and issues of how technology can positively change the world.
However, the event will hold on the 9th and 10th of December 2020, online, EST.
The theme of the event is “TO OVERCOME GLOBAL CHALLENGES AND BUILD A BETTER FUTURE THROUGH TECHNOLOGY”.
It will be discussed based on four strategic pillars; Society, Economy, Sustainability, Trust & Ethics.
Technologist amongst all sectors will be at the event.
Also, attending the summit are world-leading speakers and innovators. They are Ken Washington, Will Gannis, Lauren Gardner, Bret Arsenault, Steward Butterfield, Noopur Davis, Jeff Wong and many others.
Some of which will do presentations on the following:
- Translating Google’s technology into business value with the Office of the CTO by Catherine P. Bessant.
- Creating a consumer-centric, technology-enabled healthcare ecosystem by Will Gannis.
- How technology is boosting global health by Vish Sankaran.
- Tracking COVID-19 in Real-time: Challenges Faced and Lessons Learned by Bernado Mariano.
- The future of technology in healthcare by Lauren Gardner
Significant happenings at the event
- Gain first-class insight from industries figures on progress made and opportunities that lie ahead.
- All assets; consumers and businesses will be in one place. The role of technology is significant to both parties.
- There will be practical case studies of cross disciplines and cross-industry.
- It is industry-driven, so all the agenda for the summit were crafted in that regard.
- Networking service through matchmaking and meetings services for total interaction.
- An editorial team as been assigned to drive the debates and fireside interaction on the stage with the biggest tech names.
Momentum will be partnering with top companies like HP, Innodata, CI&T, EY. Also, some of their media partners include Tech events online, KEY FRAME, Financial IT, Insurtech express, VR BUSINESS CLUB and many others.
Who can attend?
It is a global event so that anyone can attend the summit. Although, there are three options to get a pass into the event; Professional pass, learning pass and Press pass.
However, you can attend with a free learning pass. It allows you access just panel sessions, Q&A and virtual exhibitions. Click here to apply for a learning pass.
While for the professional, you need to pay a sum of USD 499 to access the above and all other activities. Click here to pay for the professional pass.
The press pass is for journalists or editors interested in covering the event.
Although much info hasn’t been given about this, you can click here to inquire more.
Also, Momentum provides sponsorship opportunities for all attendees in the form of customers and businesses.
Although, the opportunities will come in the form of brand awareness, networking, lead generation and thought leadership.